What happened?

If you were injured

If you slipped on an uncleared surface and broken your arm or leg as a result. Or if you tripped over a cluttered surface,

Remember that you can always claim damages or compensation from the owner of the sidewalk, property or building where the incident took place.

The bus or tram has come to a sudden stop and now you have health problems?

According to the Civil Code, as a passenger of public transport vehicles, you are eligible to apply for compensation. In such a situation, the public transport company will be responsible for settling the claim, e.g. ZTM or MZA.

Obrażenia ciała

How we work

If you are not sure what steps to take to receive compensation or redress, we will take care of it.

  • PKPP lawyers will analyze your case;
  • We will collect the necessary documentation;
  • We will prepare an effective action strategy;
  • You will get back the money you are owed.

Other random accidents