What happened?

They have beaten me up

Have you been injured as a result of the actions of a third party? Have you ever been the victim of a beating, your arm is broken?

Not sure what action to take and whether you are entitled to compensation at all?

In such situations, in accordance with the applicable Civil Code and the Penal Code, we are entitled to compensation for the damage caused as a result of beating or compensation for the harm suffered.

In order to be able to seek compensation, the perpetrator must first be identified and recognized.

Quite often, claiming compensation for such events is not an easy task, which is why PKPP lawyers will help you with all the formalities.

Pobili mnie - odszkodowaniePobili mnie - odszkodowanie

If you are unsure what steps you need to take to receive compensation or redress, we take it upon ourselves:

  • PKPP lawyers will analyze your case;
  • We will collect the necessary documentation;
  • We will prepare an effective action strategy;
  • You will get back the money you are owed.

Other random accidents